Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)

Registered Education Savings Plans providers have varying processes to confirm your enrolment and release your funds. They will either request students provide a letter which confirms their enrolment for the upcoming school year, or they may provide you with a form for Enrolment Services to complete.​

Check with your RESP provider to find out their process

UCalgary can only confirm your enrolment (full-time or part-time) once you are registered in your courses.​​

If your provider supplies their own form:​

Complete the student information, scan, and submit the form as a Service Request in the student portal.​

If your provider does not have their own form:​

​If your provider does not have their own form, the Confirmation of Registration Letter, which you can print directly from your Student Centre, might also satisfy your needs. Find out how to print your Confirmation of Registration Letter.