An official transcript includes the following information pertaining to the student at the time that it’s issued:
- Name, student ID number and birthdate (day and month)
- Program and faculty
- List of all courses registered in, attempted and/or completed
- Grades received for courses attempted and/or completed
- Grade point average (GPA) for each term
- Units (credits) per course
- Degrees awarded
- Transfer credits received
- Honours and awards received
- Current academic standing and non-academic misconduct conditions
Note: Your official transcript is a record of your academic activity and it can’t be altered in any way.
2023/2024 Holiday timelines
Important deadlines for transcript service for the 2023/2024 holiday closure/
Mail and courier delivery times are not guaranteed due to the holiday rush. Ordering early is recommended.
eTranscripts are accessible within 24 hours of ordering. eTranscripts will be available throughout the holiday observance period. Inquiries will be supported upon the university reopening on January 2, 2024.
Last day for physical transcript requests to be processed. Orders placed December 19 or later will be processed after January 2, 2024.
Transcript office reopens from holiday observance. Inquiries will be processed in the order in which they are received.
Which option is best for you?
Compare your ordering options
Note: delivery times are determined by the carrier. Please visit carrier websites for their up-to-date delivery timelines