Contact us

We offer in-person and virtual support

Enrolment Services and the Office of the Registrar is available to support you though your journey at UCalgary. Reach out to us during regular business hours by phone at 403.210.7625 (toll-free in Canada & the US 1.855.246.7625) or in-person in the lobby of MacKimmie Tower.  

Need help or have questions?

Enrolment Services hours

Monday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday  10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Call Us

Reach one of our advisors at:


(toll-free in Canada & the US 1.855.246.7625)


Meet Rex

Rex is the newest support for students and is available to answer questions 24/7. Click on the red chat icon (at the bottom right corner) and Rex can help answer some of the most common questions. If Rex is stumped, a live agent can support your question during peak periods throughout the week.

Send us a message or question

Please use the contact form below.


The Registrar’s Office issues official University of Calgary transcripts.

Do you need to order your University of Calgary official or unofficial transcript? Visit the transcripts webpage to get started and contact us if you have further questions.

For other transcript-related inquiries, try the following resources:

  • Request a Continuing Education transcript here.
  • Submit a transcript as part of your application to the University of Calgary by following this process.

Check the status of a transcript that you sent to the University of Calgary by contacting the office that requested your documents.



The Registrar’s Office supports undergraduate and graduate-level examinations and grading.

Contact us if you have questions about:

  • Anything related to examinations and grading for University of Calgary courses.
  • Registrar-scheduled final exams. More information can be found here.
  • Deferred final examinations. Further details can be found here.
  • Wondering about the status of your grade for a specific class? Please contact your instructor and/or the department offering the course



For all scholarship, bursary and award inquiries for undergraduate and professional (Medicine, Law and Veterinary Medicine) students and prospective please complete the contact form below.

If you are inquiring about scholarships and awards for graduate studies please reach out to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:



If you’re interested in applying for loans, information on how to apply can be found here.

Specific questions about your application should be directed to the lender (e.g. Alberta Student Aid).

The status of your loan confirmation can be found on your Student Centre ( under My Financials.



Students who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States have several funding options while attending the University of Calgary.

More information about US Loans can be found here.



If you have a Third-Party Sponsor, information on this process can be found here.

Information on your fees can be found in the Academic Calendar, and our website here.

You can pay your fees by following the instructions and how-to guides available here.



T2202’s are produced for the previous tax year by February 28. They are available in your student centre. Instructions for accessing the T2202 can be found here.

Information on T4A’s can be found here.



RESP forms that require the Registrar’s stamp and signature can be submitted with the link below.

Additional information on RESP’s can be found here.



Refunds for tuition overpayments can be requested through the Student Centre. Instructions on how to request a refund can be found here.

Additional information can be found at here.



Students can update certain aspects of personal information (ie. Preferred name, email and address information) on their MyUCalgary Student Centre.

To update legal name, which will appear on official documents such as transcripts and degrees, students are required to submit an Update Personal Information Request along with supporting documentation.



Confirmation of Registration letters are available to students who are registered and can be used for a variety of purposes, most commonly to confirm your registration, program of study, academic standing, course load, and fee assessment.

Your Confirmation of Registration letter is available for download through your MyUCalgary Student Portal. To access it, please follow the instructions available here.

To verify graduation, please contact your Faculty.



In accordance with Section 40(1)(d) of the Act (FOIP), if you would like to authorize a third party to have access to your confidential personal information, you must do so in writing. If you wish to allow a parent, guardian or other family member to act on your behalf, you will need to either complete a Third-Party Authorization form.

Dependent upon your status as a student, applicant or alumni, Enrolment Services will accept a third-party authorization via the following submission methods:

  • Current students can submit the form from your UCalgary email address or in-person with photo ID.
  • Applicants can submit the form from the personal email address you provided in your admission application or in-person with photo ID. The form will be valid through August 31 of your application year.
  • Alumni can submit the form from the personal email address we have on record or in-person with photo ID.



The convocation office handles all matters related to your graduation. Contact us if you have any questions regarding:

  • Your graduation ceremony and details
  • Walk-in applications
  • Degree related inquiries
  • Certified degree copies
  • Dates and deadlines

More information about convocation can be found here.


Admissions Message


If you are a future student or have already applied, please connect with our Recruitment and Admissions team via phone or Rex.


Prospective Students Message


Visit Meet the Recruiters page to find your appropriate recruiter contact according to your location.


External Exams Message


The External Exam Centre offers proctored exam sittings for students who are taking programs at institutions other than the University of Calgary. Visit this site to schedule an external exam and contact us if you have further questions.

Looking for information on University of Calgary exams?

  • Find out more about registrar-scheduled exams here, and send any related inquiries to “Exams and Grades.”
  • Learn how Student Accessibility Services’ Exam Centre supports University of Calgary assessments by visiting their website.


Maximum 3 files.
100 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, txt, odf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx.




Enrolment Services


Toll Free (Canada and US)




Examination Information


Graduate Studies


Undergraduate Awards


Office of the Registrar


Mailing Address

Office of the Registrar

*Indicate Specific Unit (Enrolment Services, Awards etc.)
MacKimmie Tower, Room 116
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary AB T2N 1N4