ConocoPhillips Canada Centennial Scholarship
Valued at $10,000 each and renewable for up to two consecutive years, this scholarship recognize students who have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated leadership. To be eligible, you must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled full-time in your first undergraduate degree program and you must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.00 on 24.00 units or more completed at the University of Calgary over the previous fall/winter terms.
Interested in pursuing a second bachelor's degree at the University of Oxford in England? Apply for one of the world's most prestigious international scholarships.
Where can I Look for Other External Scholarships and Awards?
Take a look at these external resources to find one that fits you:
- Aboriginal Bursaries Search Tool
- Student Aid Alberta Scholarships
- The Calgary Foundation
- Loran Scholars Foundation
- Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE)
- Government of Canada Scholarships
- Indspire Institute
- Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme
- Universities Canada
- Scholarships Canada.com
- Student Scholarships.org
Some Additional Places to Look for Funding
Clubs, associations and organizations often provide educational funding to their members and dependents. Check with the clubs or organizations that you or your family members are involved with, including:
- Community organizations (i.e. 4-H, Scouts, YMCA, Rotary)
- Faith or religious groups, churches
- Cultural clubs and associations
- Not-for-profit organizations and foundations
- Athletic organizations
External Award Payment Information
The organization may send payment directly to you or forward their funding to the University of Calgary on your behalf. In such cases, the university applies the award payment towards your outstanding tuition and fees.