Student Support Advisors are there to help
Coordinated care can help manage the stressors of university life and direct you to the right on- and off-campus resources. A student support advisor will help you find positive ways to manage and maintain your mental health, improve personal functioning, and manage problematic behaviours.
Coordinated care can help you:
- Find positive ways to cope
- Manage problematic behaviours
- Improve personal functioning
- Enhance your strengths
- Set and achieve goals
- Increase confidence in your academic ability
- Make general improvements to your well-being
- Navigate resources and systems on- and off-campus
- Access culturally relevant wellness supports
- Access Indigenous wellness supports
- Access supportive check-ins on an as needed basis
- Locate resources to help with unforeseen financial difficulties
Direct access services
Mental health support includes more than one-on-one counselling. Find the right service option for you.
Want to talk to someone who gets it? Find a peer support program that fits your schedule. Find peer support options »
Learn new coping skills and strategies at your own pace. Our online learning options include videos, online mindfulness, and webinars. View self-help resources »
Looking for effective strategies to maintain positive mental health? Register for one of our workshops »
Looking to learn new skills to maintain your well-being? View our group programs to find the right support for you. Find a group program »
In the community
Looking for support off campus? View the community programs below or visit our Resources page.