Scholarships, awards and prizes are available to students at the institutional level and through external funding organizations and institutions. The criterion to apply varies, and it may include topics such as academic qualifications, department/faculty, residency, financial need, demonstrated leadership skills, and work experience, among others. Students can meet with an advisor at the Student Success Centre to help identify scholarship opportunities and navigate application processes.
What to expect from an appointment
- Identify where you can apply for institutional, national and international awards
- Understand the competition process, selection criteria, and components of the application package
Explore Scholarship and Award Opportunities Online
- To explore undergraduate awards and scholarship opportunities, visit the awards website
- Information on bursaries and financial aid can be found here
- To explore graduate awards and scholarship opportunities, and access application resources, visit Graduate Studies