Upcoming wellness workshops:
Student Wellness Services (SWS) hosts multiple workshops each week covering many topics. Here are some of their upcoming events:
- Motivation and procrastination | Sept. 26
- Safer substance use: harm reduction 101 | Sept. 28
- Question, persuade, refer (QPR) suicide intervention training | Sept. 28
- Healthy thinking | Sept. 29
- Mindfulness practice group | Oct. 3
Need flexible work experience?
Sign up for the Explore micro-placements program to build your skills, and complete online or onsite work placements.
Living your best student life
Access the services available to help you make the most of your time here. Get support to be successful as a student and take care of your physical, mental, spiritual, academic and financial well-being.
Accessing essential services
Find out everything you need to know about services to help you live, work and study on campus.