View our schedule of weekly events. We are all about building community, learning about different cultures and religions, and hope you can join us as we explore together!
Take a look below to discover our events
Join the Faith and Spirituality Centre as we highlight a different cultural recipe each month. You will be taught how to create a delicious cultural meal and then get to enjoy the meal with new friends!
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: Challah with Hillel
- Tuesday, Oct. 18 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: CANCELLED
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: Palak Paneer with Home Food
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: Chana Chaat
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: Memories of Meals with Grief Gang Club
- Tuesday, Mar. 21 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: Egyptian Students Association for Ramadan
Open Circle is an opportunity to gather with others and have a deep, meaningful connection and conversation with other students. Open to all students of all backgrounds.
This weekly event runs at the Faith and Spirituality Centre (MSC 487) every Tuesday from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. MST.
Want to learn other perspectives and build a better understanding of the people around you? Join our student team as they lead a great conversation, drink great tea, eat great snacks and highlight different communities around the world. All are welcome and the theme changes every week!
DiversiTEA is a series of events that runs every Friday at 12 p.m. in the Faith and Spirituality Centre (MSC 487).
- Friday, Sept. 9 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: How to Survive UniversiTEA
- Friday, Sept. 16 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Queerness on Campus with QoC
- Friday, Sept. 23 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: IndigeneiTEA
- Friday, Oct. 7 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Tea and Tarot with the WPC
- Friday, Oct. 14 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Dungeons and DiversiTEA with the DnD Club
- Friday, Oct. 21 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: South Asian CommuniTEA with MHSA
- Friday, Oct. 28 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Jewish MisTEAcism with Hillel
- Friday, Nov. 4 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: DiversiTEA with the Tea Club
- Friday, Nov. 18 - Noon - 1 p.m.: CLOSED FOR FALL BREAK
- Friday, Nov. 18 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: CreativiTEA with the Origami Club
- Friday, Nov. 25 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Invisible DisabiliTEA's
- Friday, Dec. 2 - Noon - 1 p.m.: CLOSED FOR VOLUNTEER CELEBRATION
- Friday, Jan. 13 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Cryptid Corner
- Friday, Jan. 20 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Chinese Students' SocieTEA
- Friday, Jan. 27 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Japanese Tea Time
- Friday, Feb. 3 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Muslim Women CommuniTEA
- Friday, Feb. 10 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: AmnesTEA with Amnesty U of C
- Friday, Feb. 17 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Queer Tea Time
- Friday, Feb. 24 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: CLOSED FOR READING WEEK
- Friday, Mar. 3 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Unexplained Phenomena in Calgary
- Friday, Mar. 10 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: SustainabiliTEA
- Friday, Mar. 17 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: International Development and Relief Foundation
- Friday, Mar. 24 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Islamic CreativiTEA
- Friday, Mar. 31: CLOSED FOR VOLUNTEER CELEBRATION
- Friday, Apr.7: UNIVERSITY CLOSED FOR GOOD FRIDAY
Wisdom Wednesday is a podcast in spiritual storytelling. At 11 a.m. MST, on the first Wednesday of the month, we invite you to gather in the Faith and Spirituality Centre with other students where we will play the recording and listen together. Afterward, we will participate in a Q and A with the speaker and the host.
If you would like to listen on your own, find the recordings here
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, Noon - 1 p.m. - Passing the Torch
- Wednesday, Nov. 2, Noon - 1 p.m - Be Kind to Yourself
Winter 2023 Schedule:
- Wednesday, Jan. 11, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Holding Hands
- Wednesday, Mar. 1, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m - TBA
- Wednesday, Apr. 5, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m - TBA