Kate Hamilton, Associate Vice-President (Strategy and Performance)
- strategic planning development, implementation, performance measurement, reporting
- foresight, environmental scanning, and tracking trends and developments in higher education
- leveraging data assets to produce meaningful insights
- integrated resource planning processes and prioritization efforts
- an array of strategic initiatives
- integrated agenda and retreat planning for executive and senior leadership tables
John Kincaid, Executive Director
The Executive Director oversees the operations of the President’s Office, and supports the ongoing operational management of the university. The Executive Director manages, advises, supports and coordinates a wide range of issues, files, projects, and initiatives on behalf of the President and the Associate Vice-President (Strategy and Performance).
Tricia Dolan, Operations Manager & Executive Assistant to the President
Management and oversight of the president’s schedule, meeting requests, briefing notes/materials, international activities, U15 and Universities Canada. Coordination of all speaking requests, event invitations to the president and event management for functions hosted by the president. Management of the president's travel, expense disclosure, invoices.
Debra Chang-yen, Communications Coordinator
Drafting original content; coordinating incoming and outgoing correspondence; managing requests for: the president's signature, bio, photos and quotes. Departmental contact for website content, archiving, UNITIS, Marketo. Please direct any media requests to Dean Parthenis at Media Relations.