Latest News from I2Sense Laboratory
Our lab is very proud of our recent graduate Mr. Ulian Shahnovich MSc. for being accepted as a member of the second GreenSTEM cohort. He will continue his work developing Wide Dynamic Range image sensors as part of his company WiDR. These sensors are especially suited for novel machine vision applications. For the full story please see below.
Recent Additions. We welcome three new MSc students to our lab, Mr. Oliver White, Mr. Kuri Martínez and Ms. Ziyi Liu.
We also welcome two new undergraduate interns, Basma Akhter and Kathy Bui.
Recent Graduates. We want to congratulate our member Mengchen Lin for successfully defending his thesis this month. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.
Mr. Kevin Varkey has joined the I2Sense lab as an electrical engineering intern student. Welcome!
Lab Website Redesign! - For our old Content look at the archived site.
Prof. A.Fish from Emerging Nanoscaled Circuit and Systems Labs (ENICS) was invited to give a talk about "ENERGY EFFICIENT AND HIGH-SPEED DUAL MODE LOGIC"
- Mr. Matan Assaf has joined to I2Sense as an electrical engineering intern student. Welcome!
- Mr. David Popovtzer has joined to I2Sense as an electrical engineering intern student. Welcome!
- Ms. Jungmin Park has joined to I2Sense team as a Business Developer Intern. Welcome!
- Mr. Shengjie Cui has joined to I2Sense to work on tone mapping based algorithm based on a CNN. Welcome!
I2Sense Lab had an annual group photo.
Mr. Devin Michael Atkin has joined the I2Sense lab as an electrical engineering intern student. Welcome!
Dr. Yadid-Pecht is invited to give a lecture about Compact Smart CMOS based Sensing Devices at the Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences(ISCAS)
- Ms. Samaria Navares Diaz has joined I2Sense lab as graduate student. Welcome!
- Mr. Andy Schneider has joined I2Sense lab to work on a CNN tone mapping algorithm. Welcome!
Mr. Matan Assaf has joined I2Sense lab as an electrical engineering intern student. Welcome!
- Mr. Nikhil Vastarey presented his work at 10th Workshop on Food Allergens Methodologies 2018, Toronto, Canada.
- Mr. Ricky Chang has joined I2Sense lab as a business developer intern. Welcome!
- Mr. Kyle Miller has joined I2Sense lab as an undergraduate research intern. Welcome!
- Ms. Shuyi Jin has joined I2Sense lab as an electrical engineering intern student. Welcome!
- Congratulations! Mr. Jonathan Wong successfully completed his position as a research assistant and started Medical School.
I2Sense Lab had an annual group picture and lunch.
Mr. Hyungbok Rooney Lie has joined I2Sense lab as a biomedical engineering intern. Welcome!
I2Sense Lab members didn't leave their work stations due to freezing weather.