Contact and help
Phone or fax
Toll free: 1.855.246.7625
(toll free in Canada and the US)
Hours of operation
Closed on weekends and Canadian statutory holidays.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (MT)
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (MT)
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently offering in-person advising. We look forward to connecting with you by phone or email.
Send official transcripts
University of Calgary
Admissions Office, MT 116
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1N4
In accordance with Alberta’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, UCalgary is unable to share information about a student or applicant to a third-party (including family members) without the explicit consent of a student or applicant, regardless of their age. This includes information about fees owing and their admission status.
Under FOIP, if a student or applicant would like to authorize a third party to have access to their confidential personal information, they may do so in writing using the Third Party Authorization form. Find it at ucalgary.ca/registrar/student-centre/privacy-policy.
WhatsApp and WeChat!
The UCaIgary Recruitment Team is now on WhatsApp. We are available Monday-Friday to digitally chat with counsellors, students, and parents!
- For individuals from Canada: https://wa.me/14036058635
- For individuals from Africa: https://wa.me/14036073722
- For individuals from Europe: https://wa.me/14036045639
- For individuals from India and the Middle East (India including Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal; Middle East including Pakistan and Egypt): https://wa.me/14035617255
- For individuals from Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States: https://wa.me/14036073562
- For individuals from Asia and the Oceania (Australia and New Zealand): https://wa.me/14036087056 (WhatApp) or WeChat ID: wxid_0oj2fr2e8s3u12
- Video calls may not be able to be accepted and instant messaging is encouraged.
- Accounts will be monitored during regular business hours and will be answered in the order it is received.
- The WhatsApp accounts are specifically to support prospective undergraduate inquiries.