Looking for a great way to get involved on campus? Volunteer with Writing Symbols Lodge! As a volunteer, you will get to work with a great team, meet other students, develop your skills, and help contribute to a solid and diverse university community. We are looking for the following positions:
Social Media Volunteer (online and in-person)
- Handle the department's social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram);
- Engage in social media management, such as responding to questions and comments;
- Create content to engage the audience and increase interaction;
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content;
- Strong writing and storytelling skills;
- Preferred knowledge of social media and computer experience.
Better Impact Volunteer Tracking (Online and in-person)
- The ISAP Peer Mentorship program is supporting and reciprocating with its mentors. The time they dedicate to their ISAP Student Mentees can be tracked and devoted to volunteer hours; thus, it is essential for us to have a specific section/option for them to identify and correctly track their hours.