Submit Your Resume for Review
We know what employers want and we know the common mistakes job seekers make. Let us help you increase your chance of landing that interview!
Need help fine-tuning your resume?
Submit your resume and/or cover letter for an email review:
- View our most watch career clips for quick tips anytime:
- Complete the Resume Checklist to make sure you get it right
- Tell us what you're looking for - include the posting or sample position and industry to help us guide you in customizing your application
- Email your Resume (Word or PDF) and Checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
- Full name, student ID number and faculty
- If the resume is a first or second draft, or if it has already been reviewed by Career Services
FYI - A review van take up to four business days.
Are you an alumnus? If you graduated over a year ago contact the Alumni office for career-related information and questions.
Is your resume ready for review?
Pay attention to your body language during everyday interactions, when networking and during interviews. Through body language, you can either reinforce what you are saying or negate it.