University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

Government Awards

The Government of Alberta offers a number of scholarship programs for Alberta residents.

To search for government awards available to you – select “Government” under the "External/Internal/Government" menu in the Search Criteria in Search for Awards.

For more details about Student Aid Alberta scholarships, visit

Payment Information

Payments are made directly to you from Student Aid Alberta.

A Social Insurance Number (SIN) is required by Student Aid Alberta to process your scholarships. If the university does not have a record of your SIN, complete the SIN Submission Form, and return it to the Student Awards Office.

Need more information?

Contact the Student Aid Alberta Service Centre: 1.855.606.2096