The Minor in Urban Studies is regulated by the section of the Faculty of Arts Graduation Requirements entitled 3.4.3 Minor Fields.
Students must successfully complete at least 30 units (5.0 full-course equivalents) from the Field of Urban Studies with at least 18 units (3.0 full-course equivalents) at the 300 level or above. The Urban Studies Minor also requires:
1. 6 units (1.0 full-course equivalent) Urban Studies 253, 591.
2. 12 units (2.0 full-course equivalents) from the Core courses in the Field of Urban Studies, excluding Urban Studies 253 and 591.
3. 12 units (2.0 full-course equivalents) from the Field of Urban Studies.
- Courses with a strong urban component may be approved by the Program Co-ordinator.
- No student may count more than 18 units (3.0 full-course equivalents) from any one discipline toward the Urban Studies Minor.