- Advancing Concussion Assessment and Treatment in Children and Youth (A-CATChY)
- Advancing Concussion Assessment in Pediatrics (A-CAP)
- Implementation of the MNCY Clinical Pathway for Acute Care of Pediatric Concussion: Uptake, Outcomes, and Health Care Impacts
- Kids Outcomes And Long Term Abilities After Early Traumatic Brain injury (KOALA)
- Pediatric Concussions in Alberta
- Treatment of post-concussion symptoms with exercise: A MR Spectroscopy imaging approach to determining treatment response.
- Treatment of Post-traumatic greater Occipital Neuralgia with PRP: a double-blinded randomized trial.
- Treatment of Persistent post-concussion symptoms with exercise: A single blinded randomized control trial of aerobic verses stretching protocol.
- Biomarkers, Robotics and Innovative Neuroimaging in sport concussion: The BRAIN study
- UCAN Study. A Novel Approach to Assessing Rehabilitation Recover.
- Feasibility and reliability of a new test of neurological function (EQ) in youth
- Heat, cold, and pressure pain thresholds following sportrelated concussion
- Implementation of Sport Specific Harmonized Concussion Protocols in Canada
- ERANET NEURON: European Research Projects on External Insults to the Nervous System. “SiMPly Rehab: Seeing-Moving-Playing: Early Rehabilitation using visual and vestibular technology following traumatic brain injury.”
- Rehabilitation in children and youth with persistent symptoms following sportrelated concussion