To apply, please submit a single pdf file that includes the following to: email@example.com by 5pm on December 1, 2022:
SECTION 1: RESEARCH PROPOSAL (3 pages max)
Note: Figures, charts, tables, etc. are included in the 3 pages max. Please use Arial 11pt font or Times New Roman 12pt font and set page margins to 0.5 in/1.27cm on all sides.
Must include the following:
- Background: Brief overview of relevant background and/or rationale of the proposed research
- Research Aims: Indicate the broad goal(s) and specific research aims of the proposed research
- Methods/Approaches/Timeline: Provide brief overview of methodology that will be used to address each of the research aims
- Significance/Outcomes: Describe the expected near-term expected outcomes of the proposed research, highlighting the significance and how it advances neurodevelopment and/or neurodevelopmental disabilities research and/or neurodiversity. Define the deliverables expected that will be enabled by this grant. Describe the long-term objectives of the overall project as the ultimate goal for the newly catalyzed project (e.g., external funding, larger community engagement, etc) and identify who/which groups will apply and translate the knowledge (for example: researchers, clinicians, community groups, etc).
- References (unlimited pages):Included as an appendix
SECTION 2. BUDGET (1-page max)
- Provide a justification for use of funds, including descriptions of the staff required to complete the project (already part of the team or to be hired are both acceptable).
SECTION 3. DESCRIPTION OF TEAM (1-page max)
SECTION 4: CVs FOR EACH APPLICANT (5 pages max per applicant)