Reserving an Examination at the University of Calgary Exam Centre
The University of Calgary hosts examinations for students studying around the world. The Exam Centre also hosts examinations for private business and partners with a variety of professional training centres.
To reserve a time in the Exam Centre please follow the directions below to start the reservation process.
- Populate this form complete with payment information.
- Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee schedule to write an exam is included in the form.
- Send the University of Calgary Exam Centre information to your University or Institute.
- It is your responsibility to coordinate having the exam sent to our attention at email@example.com - Electronic copies of the exams are acceptable. Exams must arrive to our centre one week prior to the exam date requested for processing.
- The University of Calgary will send you an e-mail confirmation once all the paperwork is complete.
- If you have further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-220-6223.
University of London Exam Process
University of London students who wish to write their examinations at the University of Calgary may do so through the Exam Centre.
Please follow the steps below to arrange invigilation for the University of London exams:
- Obtain the Overseas Examination Entry form from the University of London website at http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/.
- Download and complete the University of Calgary Payment form.
- Forms must be submitted via email to email@example.com or by mail to the address below.
After receiving your forms, the university will send the Overseas Examination Entry Form to the University of London. Once processed by the University of London the admission notice will be sent directly to the candidate from the University of London.