U magazine is taking a one issue hiatus for the fall as we will publish a Report to Community instead. There are no advertising opportunities in the Report to Community, however, U Magazine will be back with a winter issue and ready to help you share your message with the community.
U Magazine is published three times a year and distributed to approximately 110,000 alumni, students, donors, civic leaders and community members.
Our readers are well-educated, affluent professionals.
- 40 percent have annual household incomes of $45,000–$75,000
- 39 percent have annual household incomes that exceed $75,000
- 79 percent are age 20–49
- 84 percent are management, professionals or business owners
- 83 percent have Internet access
Our publication offers access to a large Calgary and Alberta audience.
- Approximately 50,000 households in Calgary (68 percent)
- More than 11,000 additional households throughout Alberta
- 11,000 Canadian households outside of Alberta
- City-wide distribution to select magazine stands
- Campus distribution to students, administrators, faculty and staff
- Nearly 70 percent of U of C alumni in Calgary
Download the 2012 Rate Card