Call 9-1-1 if the situation requires emergency response or if you have safety concerns about a situation involving imminent risk of harm.
You can also contact:
- Campus Security at 403-220-5333, available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Student-At-Risk Team at 403-220-4923
- The Student-at-Risk Team is a multidisciplinary campus resource that responds to reported concerns about Students-at-Risk. The team is available to assist students, faculty and staff in responding to these concerns. The team responds to concerns by conducting an initial assessment related to violence risk and engaging with identified students as early as possible to minimize the risk of harm. The team is available during regular University business hours, and can be reached by phone 403-220-4923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SU Wellness Centre at 403-210-9355
- The SU Wellness Centre provides you with 24/7 mental health support. When you call the SU Wellness Centre after hours, you will have the option to speak with a crisis counsellor from the Wood’s Homes’ Community Resource Team, or a highly trained volunteer at the Distress Centre (available in over 200 languages).