We are currently seeking accomplished athletes for our upcoming 2013/2014 season rosters in the following age divisions:
* 15U (born in 1999 or earlier)
* 16U (born in 1998)
* 17U (born in 1997)
* 18U (born in 1996)
All teams are Division 1 calibre, so only the most dedicated volleyball athletes will be considered.
1) There will be Dino Club coaches present at all of the U of C Dinos Development Camps in the month of August. They will be watching for skilled volleyball players to invite to a Dino Club team.
2) The Dino Women's Volleyball Club hosts a high performance positions camp in August every year called Future Stars Camp. Sessions are run by Dinos Club coaches. Sessions will concentrate on position specific skills for setters, middles and outside hitters as well as team systems. Please check back to the homepage every spring for dates and registration process.
3) Dino club coaches attend many high school games and tournaments during the school volleyball season looking to identify skilled volleyball athletes for positions on the Dinos club teams.
4) A player or parent can contact the Dino Club at anytime if they require more information about our high performance women's volleyball programs. Please be aware that this program is for accomplished high school athletes only, who are ready to commit themselves today, for what it will take to achieve a college/university volleyball scholarship. If you are interested in joining the Dinos Club, please fill out the player application form below.