- Title - the title of the costume or scene design
- Designer - the designer(s) responsible for creating or commissioning the design
- Subject - the keywords and key phrases that describe the design
- Description - a brief description of the content of the design
- Credit - the individual(s) or institution(s) that own copyright of the design
- Date of the Design - the date the design was created
- Signature - the designer(s) signature as it appears on the design
- Era Depicted - the historical time period depicted
- Fabric - the fabric recommended by the designer
Browse: displays the contents of the entire collection sorted alphabetically by title.
Advanced search: allows customized searches by combining up to four of the above mentioned fields at one time. It is also possible to search across multiple collections simultaneously. To include an additional collection in a search, simply locate the desired collection in the list on the bottom half of the search page, and click the check box next to the collection name. To remove a collection from a search, uncheck the box.