- "How to Efficiently Evaluate RAM Programs with Malicious Security", with Zhangxiang Hu, Payman Mohassel, and Mike Rosulek, to appear in EUROCRYPT 2015.
- I am sitting in Faculty of Science Award Committee as Graduate Student Representative as of October 2014.
- Elected as President of CSGS on September 23, 2014.
- Received the Department Research Award top-up for (Fall 2014 and Winter 2015)
- Received AITF award (Alberta Innovates Technology Futures) for two years on May, 2014.
- Elected as VP-Internal for CSGS on May 1, 2014 to September 2014.
- "Non-Interactive Secure Computation Based on Cut-and-Choose", with Payman Mohassel, Benny Pinkas, and Ben Riva in EUROCRYPT 2014.
- Elected as VP-Academic for CSGS: October 8, 2013 - April 30, 2014.
- Received the Department Research Award for (Fall 2013 and Winter 2014)
- Received the Department Research Award for (Winter 2013)
- Created a basic ML compiler for inferring security types using OCaml. [link]
- Published "Reconstructing Security Types for Automated Policy Enforcement in FABLE " in Network and System Security (NSS), 2011 5th International Conference on, with M. S. Fallah. [link]